MOONTELS, is committed to making its website accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018 of 7 September on accessibility of public sector websites and applications for mobile devices.
This accessibility statement applies to the website https://moontels.com:
This website is partially compliant with RD 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and non-compliance of the aspects indicated in the following point.
The content below is not accessible due to the following:
There could be office documents in PDF and other published formats that do not fully comply with accessibility requirements. Fully accessible documents can be requested from the mail email@example.com to formalize complaints and queries.There could be occasional editing code errors on some web pages.
There could be office files in PDF or other published formats that do not fully comply with all accessibility requirements. However, efforts have been made to ensure that most of them do.
This statement was prepared on March 22, 2023. The method used to prepare the statement has been a self-assessment.
Comments and contact details
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (Article 10.2.a of RD 1112/2018) such as, for example:
• Report any possible non-compliance by this website.
• Transmit other difficulties in accessing the content.
• Formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement related to the accessibility of the website through the mail firstname.lastname@example.org of this website or through the telephone number (+34) 961 438 332.
You can submit:
• Complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018 or
• Request for Accessible Information related to:
◦ Contents that are excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 as established by Article 3, paragraph 4.
◦ Contents that are exempt from compliance with the accessibility requirements because they impose a disproportionate burden.
In the Request for accessible information, the facts, reasons and request must be clearly specified to establish that it is a reasonable and legitimate request.
This portal is designed to be able to change the text size and color, as well as the background of the page using the standard configuration options of the browsers. In order to make these changes, there is a menu visible from every page to activate these changes.
If you want to change the font size of the text in the main graphical browsers use the following menus:
• Internet Explorer, Mozilla and Firefox: View > Text Size
• Opera: View > Zoom
• Safari: View > Make text larger
• Chrome: Control current page > Text Size
• To change the size of everything on the page:
◦ Ctrl + + to increase it.
◦ Ctrl + - to decrease it.
◦ Ctrl + 0 restores the original text size.
◦ If you want to override the stylesheet or change the color of the text, you can refer to the WAI's How to Change Text Size or Colors page.